moderated Re: Windows 10 calculator refuse to display the answer

Richard Turner

So does this wipe out all your settings, so you have to go through and reset everything manually like voice, how much feedback chatter you get from Jaws, etc.?

If so, sounds like using a sledge hammer to kill a fly.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com