moderated Windows 10 calculator refuse to display the answer

Michael Munn

hi all, I hope y'all have a nice day. i'm sending this email just want to ask y'all a question. Recently I experienced a problem windows 10 calculator. Everytime when I use it, it refuse to display the answers via Braille and speech output.  I don't know if y'all had  experienced this issue before. I'm using the latest update of Jaws 2021 Screenreader.

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Georgia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Georgia

www.nfbga.org

Member: National association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind

www.nfb.org

www.hadley.edu