moderated Re: JAWS and reading/responding to comments in Word

Steve Nutt

Hi Cynthia,

If you have the virtual ribbons turned on, this won’t work, because JAWS screws around with the Office keyboard shortcuts.  I advise turning them off. I hate them personally, but some love them.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close