moderated Re: turn off email notifications

Stan Holdeman

Thanks, Bill and Richard. Time will tell for sure, but I think that did the trick.

Stan

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 5:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: turn off email notifications

Hi, Stan.

1. Open Outlook.

2. Press ALT, followed by F, then T for Options.

3. Arrow down to Mail, but do not press ENTER.

4. TAB to Display a Desktop Alert, and make sure this box is not checked.

5. TAB to OK, and press ENTER.

This should suppress desktop alerts, which is what you may be experiencing as notifications.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...