moderated Re: turn off email notifications

Richard Turner

The first place to check is in the Options within outlook.

Press alt+f then t.

Arrow down once to Mail, and tab across and make sure anything to do with notifications, sounds, etc., are not checked.

You may also have a sound setting in your Sound Scheme, but start with the options settings first.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com