moderated Re: changing the view of messages within Outlook

Madison Martin

Thanks, I'll try that next time.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via groups.io
Sent: March 23, 2021 9:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: changing the view of messages within Outlook

Madison,
I also sometimes have issues with links in Outlook messages or calendar invitations. I tend to go to the link, then open the context menu with the application key or shift F10, and then select open hyperlink. This works more reliably for me.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 8:33 AM

WARNING: This email originated externally. Exercise caution. Think before clicking links or opening attachments.

Because I find quite often when I click on a link I get taken to the subject of the message and not the webpage that the link is supposed to be for.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: March 22, 2021 6:26 PM

Hi again, Madison. May I ask you a question?

Why do you want to change the view or format of the html messages? are they being displayed as tables? if so, the following may be of interest to you.

If Emails Read As Tables

1. Open Outlook.
2. Press JAWS key plus six on the numbers row for JAWS Settings.
3. Arrow down to Web / HTML / PDFs, and Right Arrow to open.
4. Arrow down to Reading, and Right Arrow to open.
5. Arrow down to Web Verbosity Level, Medium.
6. Arrow down to Configure Web Verbosity Levels, Right Arrow to open.
7. Arrow down to medium... and press SPACE BAR to open configuration.
8. Arrow down to Table Or Grid and make sure it is unchecked. (It is easier to press the END key and Arrow up to Table Or Grid.
9. TAB to OK, and press ENTER.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 11:14 AM
Subject: changing the view of messages within Outlook

Hi all,
How and where do I go to check and possibly change the format that received messages are displayed in (plain text, html etc) using Outlook? I went into mail options, but all I found was to change the format that messages are sent in which isn't what I want. I'm using the latest versions of Office 365, Windows 10 and Jaws. Hope someone can help me!!!! Thanks Madison

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost as a result of any transmission errors. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.

This communication is for informational purposes only, is not an offer, solicitation, recommendation or commitment for any transaction or to buy or sell any security or other financial product, and is not intended as investment advice or as a confirmation of any transaction. Any market price, indicative value, estimate, view, opinion, data or other information herein is not warranted as to completeness or accuracy, is subject to change without notice, and KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. accepts no liability for its use or to update or keep it current. Any views or opinions are those of the individual sender, not necessarily of KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.

The sender of this communication is a licensed securities representative employed by or associated with KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC and may also represent KeyBank National Association (“KeyBank N.A.”). Securities products and services are offered by KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank N.A.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.