From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: March 22, 2021 6:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: changing the view of messages within Outlook

Hi again, Madison. May I ask you a question?

Why do you want to change the view or format of the html messages? are they
being displayed as tables? if so, the following may be of interest to you.

If Emails Read As Tables

1. Open Outlook.
2. Press JAWS key plus six on the numbers row for JAWS Settings.
3. Arrow down to Web / HTML / PDFs, and Right Arrow to open.
4. Arrow down to Reading, and Right Arrow to open.
5. Arrow down to Web Verbosity Level, Medium.
6. Arrow down to Configure Web Verbosity Levels, Right Arrow to open.
7. Arrow down to medium... and press SPACE BAR to open configuration.
8. Arrow down to Table Or Grid and make sure it is unchecked. (It is easier to
press the END key and Arrow up to Table Or Grid.
9. TAB to OK, and press ENTER.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net