From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 4:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: zoom equipment.

You could use a USB sound card adapter to run JAWS through.  You can also set up Zoom to be on mute until you need to speak then press the Space bar to speak and release to be muted.  Just use JAWS when you are muted.

Love in Christ
Marty
The Gospel is fully accessible to all.

Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 3:36 PM

Subject: zoom equipment.

What do I have to buy in order to use jaws and zoom on my pc without people hearing jaws?

I'd like to use jaws without earphones and have people not hear jaws.

Thanks,

Justin