moderated Re: Is Sales Force accessible?

Paula Waby

Hi

We use Salesforce as our database through work as I think a number of blindness agencies around the world do. In our case it works better with Chrome and I think our IT people do some internal adjusting and scripting for Jaws but it works pretty well.
Cheers
Paula.

Paula Waby
ACATS Trainer
Blind Low Vision NZ
Kapo, Matarehu Aotearoa

P: 03 466 4244 ext: 4244 | E: pwaby@blindlowvision.org.nz

Corner of Hillside Road & Law Street
Dunedin 9012

Read our Community Impact Report and find out how Blind Low Vision NZ made a difference.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of paul lemm via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, 23 March 2021 11:12 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Is Sales Force accessible?

Hi,

I've used sales force in the past with jaws and not had any problems, its worth being aware though this was probably about 3 or 4 years ago so not sure if accessibility has changed much since then. I might be wrong but I think companies can customise Sales force and what features there users get , so I'm not sure if there are features we didn't use that might not be as accessible, but what I did use seemed pretty accessible when I used it with my last company. I believe it is accessed through the web, so a web application. I've had normally pretty good accessibility when working with these types of systems since you can use all the built in jaws navigation keys to quickly get around, I always find placing jaws markers in all the places I need to access hugely speeds my ability to navigate the software whilst speaking with customers. hope that helps slightly.

Paul Lemm

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: 22 March 2021 21:46
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Is Sales Force accessible?

Is sales force accessible with JAWS?

thx,

Privacy Disclaimer: This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and erase this e-mail message immediately.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.