moderated Re: Is Sales Force accessible?

Paula Waby

Hi

We use Salesforce as our database through work as I think a number of blindness agencies around the world do. In our case it works better with Chrome and I think our IT people do some internal adjusting and scripting for Jaws but it works pretty well.
Cheers
Paula.

Paula Waby
ACATS Trainer
Blind Low Vision NZ
Kapo, Matarehu Aotearoa

P: 03 466 4244 ext: 4244 | E: pwaby@blindlowvision.org.nz

Corner of Hillside Road & Law Street
Dunedin 9012

Read our Community Impact Report and find out how Blind Low Vision NZ made a difference.