moderated Jaws2020 Notification setting on www.facebook.com or m.facebook.com

O.Addison Gethers

Hi All  I have jaws2020 and desktop and laptop computer windows10 !! I have question about the notification  setting  on facebook or m.facebook.com  ,I’m trying to find out how can I add the church and minister who’s I’m following  to come on notification page when they come on facebook live  where I can go on notification  to press enter on for example  Abiding Words Family ministries was on facebook live now then I press enter it will play live !! Does anyone understand ? Does anyone know how can I add about 6 church and 3 minister in notification setting or somewhere in notification ?

Addison