From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: March 22, 2021 06:46 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: zoom equipment.

Maybe there are super-directional microphones? That way you aim the mic at yourself but the speakers simply aren't in the cone?

On 3/22/21, Van Lant, Robin via groups.io <Robin_Van_Lant=Key.com@groups.io> wrote:
If you really don't want to wear earphones, I would probably join the
meeting while muted, get everything set as I wan it, mute JAWS, ten
just hold the spacebar down when talking on the Zoom call. That seems
pretty much the only way I can think to do it without the aid of some
earbud or something.