From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Madison
Martin
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 11:14 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: changing the view of messages within Outlook

Hi all,
How and where do I go to check and possibly change the format that received
messages are displayed in (plain text, html etc) using Outlook? I went into
mail
options, but all I found was to change the format that messages are sent in
which isn't what I want. I'm using the latest versions of Office 365,
Windows 10
and Jaws. Hope someone can help me!!!! Thanks
Madison