moderated Salesforce is accessible with Josh

Jeff Lukacsena

Hello list. My name is Jeff Lukacsena and I have used salesforce with both jaws 2000 1920 and 21. I participated in the Bosma Enterprises salesforce admin certification course I would recommend it highly if anybody is interested in taking it again if you do not have the time to set aside I would recommend purchasing Mike Wheeler‘s media plus program or signing up for one of his salesforce trainings the only trouble I had was with dragon drop that was not set up and draws at the current time there is some film central workarounds coming out soon other than that it was rather easy to navigate there are some other quirks in the

Thanks,Jeff Lukacsena