From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Justin Williams
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 2:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: zoom equipment.

WARNING: This email originated externally. Exercise caution. Think before
clicking links or opening attachments.

What do I have to buy in order to use jaws and zoom on my pc without people
hearing jaws?
I'd like to use jaws without earphones and have people not hear jaws.

Thanks,

Justin

It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. No confidentiality or
privilege is waived or lost as a result of any transmission errors. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing,
copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and
destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.

This communication is for informational purposes only, is not an offer,
solicitation, recommendation or commitment for any transaction or to buy or
sell any security or other financial product, and is not intended as
investment advice or as a confirmation of any transaction. Any market price,
indicative value, estimate, view, opinion, data or other information herein
is not warranted as to completeness or accuracy, is subject to change
without notice, and KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. accepts no liability for
its use or to update or keep it current. Any views or opinions are those of
the individual sender, not necessarily of KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.

The sender of this communication is a licensed securities representative
employed by or associated with KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. Member
FINRA/SIPC and may also represent KeyBank National Association ("KeyBank
N.A."). Securities products and services are offered by KeyBanc Capital
Markets Inc. Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank N.A.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails'
in the SUBJECT line.

--