moderated Re: Is Sales Force accessible?

Van Lant, Robin

At least at our company, I hear that Google Chrome is the preferred web-browser for Salesforce. To build on what Paul indicated, there are plug-in applications our compay has been adding to salesforce. They are designed to work with Salesforce, so you'd hope that they are accessible, but who knows. The other thing I heard talk about is the classic version of Salesforce and the new "Lightning" version. I've watched demos of this for my colleagues, so I know it has a different feel to it; hopefully that is still accessible.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of paul lemm via groups.io
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 4:12 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Is Sales Force accessible?

I've used sales force in the past with jaws and not had any problems, its worth being aware though this was probably about 3 or 4 years ago so not sure if accessibility has changed much since then. I might be wrong but I think companies can customise Sales force and what features there users get , so I'm not sure if there are features we didn't use that might not be as accessible, but what I did use seemed pretty accessible when I used it with my last company. I believe it is accessed through the web, so a web application. I've had normally pretty good accessibility when working with these types of systems since you can use all the built in jaws navigation keys to quickly get around, I always find placing jaws markers in all the places I need to access hugely speeds my ability to navigate the software whilst speaking with customers. hope that helps slightly.

Paul Lemm