moderated Re: changing the view of messages within Outlook

Van Lant, Robin

Yeah, I don't think that is possible. If you need to take a message sent in HTML and read it in plain text, I suppose you could copy the content nad paste into notepad. You could also try starting a message forward or reply and see what that does, but it's likely to still be messy. I'd say the biggest screen reader challenge I have with fancy emails ins when they use nested tables to format the email or insert lots of graphics.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 12:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: changing the view of messages within Outlook

Hi all,
How and where do I go to check and possibly change the format that received messages are displayed in (plain text, html etc) using Outlook? I went into mail options, but all I found was to change the format that messages are sent in which isn't what I want. I'm using the latest versions of Office 365, Windows 10 and Jaws. Hope someone can help me!!!! Thanks Madison

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.