From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 12:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: changing the view of messages within Outlook

Hi all,
How and where do I go to check and possibly change the format that received
messages are displayed in (plain text, html etc) using Outlook? I went into
mail options, but all I found was to change the format that messages are
sent in which isn't what I want. I'm using the latest versions of Office
365, Windows 10 and Jaws. Hope someone can help me!!!! Thanks
Madison