From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Claudia
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2021 6:41 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws and Office 365 Calendar

Hello,

on my work laptop, I am using Jaws 2020, with Office 365.

I have to schedule intakes on my calendar, so here is my question.

I do intake interviews as part of my work, and they are recurring appointments but with new applicants every week but at the same time.

If I set up the appointments in the Office 365 calendar, I can't seem to view the individual names, for the respective days.

In other words, my calendar might look like this.

Intake 9 AM

Intake 10 AM.

Intake 11 AM

Intake 12 PM

But, I need these appointments to occur every week. If I set up the recurring appointment, I cannot figure out how to see the different names, from week to week, during that scheduled time slot.

Thanks.

Claudia

Follow Me on Twitter:

@claudiadelreal7

Musings from My Little Corner of the World, is now available on Spotify:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://open.spotify.com/show/2SQoh6LlYoIlU43WhxFILi__;!!LteP8qmF6ok6!dEIh_qAgk64DskCda21L5Oa-WxM-y7qRuY4gMQjs0c2aN0FJ1uJwuzDdc-y1zvSRQ_M$

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key send an e-mail to DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.