From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2021 4:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Calibre screen reader accessibility?

Ah, I do not use NVDA. I tried it many years ago but grew discouraged with the attitude the core team presented toward entry-level developer documentation.

On 3/21/21, Mario <mrb620@hotmail.com> wrote:
if using NVDA, there is an addon for Calibre:
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Faddon
s.nvda-project.org%2Faddons%2Fcalibre.en.html&amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7C02
cb4343ff804c295f9d08d8ecc0a8b7%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%
7C0%7C637519659492301586%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiL
CJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=DOla9i6
4f7e%2Ba2j8KQhq%2FIPUd973ZupXCEUCA5QIVoU%3D&amp;reserved=0