moderated Re: Calibre screen reader accessibility?

Soronel Haetir

If you mean the calibre e-book reader, no, accessibility has not improved.

It is usable (barely) for the pattern I exercise which is basically
just format conversion and occasional metadata correction but it is
far from a pleasant experience.

On 3/21/21, Cristóbal <cristobalmuli@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello list,

Was wondering if anyone’s used Calibre recently and if accessibility has
improved at all?

I know in the past, this topic’s come up before on these various mailing
lists and at that time, Calibre from what I recall was more or less no go
with screen readers so just curious if anything’s changed on that front.

Thanks,

Cristóbal

--
Soronel Haetir