moderated Re: Jaws crashing

Richard Turner

I would never recommend uninstalling a program while it is running.

Close Jaws, and run either Narrator or NVDA and either run a repair by launching the installation file, or uninstall it from the Control panel.

Then, reboot and use Narrator or NVDA to reinstall.

Once the Jaws installation starts, you can exit Narrator or NVDA and let the Jaws runtime program talk you through the rest of the process.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com