moderated Jaws crashing

kevin meyers

Hello,

I sent out an email last week about Jaws2021 constantly crashing. I called tech support, they tried a few things and then said I need to email tech support. I sent an email and got the reply “call 727-803-8600 as there are to many variables. I sent back an email saying I already talk to live support and they told me to email support. Okay now what? Is it possible to uninstall Jaws while it is running and then reinstall it? Anything else I might want to try? Sounds like tech support doesn’t want to do anything.

Thanks,

Kevin