moderated Re: Problems with the system trey after updating video drivers on a laptop.

Dan Longmore

Interesting, I will need to check this out, currently using Nvidia.

Dan

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of david Jennette
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2021 7:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Problems with the system trey after updating video drivers on a laptop.

Thanks for the information. Who knows what causes the issue. are the computers by any chance using Invidia drivers? The laptop this is happening on is using both intel and Invidia drivers so I’m wondering if it’s something to do with the Invidia driver. My desktop uses the Intel drivers only and has no issues.