From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: March 20, 2021 11:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Voices

Not only can you not do this, the ones used by Jaws, i.e. the Vocalizer
voices are tied to Jaws.
Now, the Microsoft voices and SAPI voices may be available elsewhere.
You could do a web search for SAPI 5 voices.
Back in the day, Jim Kitchen used them for some of his self-voicing games
and there was a pack of SAPI 4 and 5 voices you could download.

But you cannot do this from the Jaws voices at all.

Richard

Ralph's Observation: It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object<>to
realize that you are in a hurry.

My web site, www.turner42.com