From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2021 7:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Outlook account settings question

Hi all,
I went to try and remove an account from Outlook, but when I went into Office accounts I couldn't find the options to add/remove accounts, any idea why these options suddenly aren't there? The only thing I saw was a button to manage account privacy settings, I didn't even see any other account settings, other then the option to change the Office account theme. Sure I've done the neccessary updates, but I certainly haven't changed anything, unless an update messed it up... Even when I made my gmail account the default there didn't appear to be an option to remove my other account which is what I want to do now. Using the latest versions of Office 365, Jaws and Windows 10. Really hope someone can help me!!!! Thanks Madison