moderated Problems with the system trey after updating video drivers on a laptop.

david Jennette

Hello. I seem to be having a problem with the system tray dialog in jaws 2021. When I press insert f11 I do get the list of items but when I press enter on one of them, the system right clicks somewhere on the desktop instead of the system trey and the item I have selected. It’s as if I’m right clicking on an empty spot on the desktop instead of the item I’m wanting to right click on in the system tray. Has anyone had this issue? If so, how was it fixed or could it be fixed. Thanks.