moderated Re: orc appsThe thing I hate about convenient OCR is that if you’re not using their camera you can only scan one page into a document. I usually end up using the OCR that came with my scanner. I’ve thought about breaking down and buying Abbyy Finereader.

Richard Turner

That excuse works for me.

My Father always said, “a poor excuse is better than none.” Grin.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com