moderated Re: adding Outlook contacts

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 09:56 PM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
For all we know he may have had everybody's initials entered as some sort of nick name or maybe it really worked this way, but it does not in Outlook.
-
And that's it, in a nutshell.   I don't care what he had working "in ancient times" or "with ancient software."   What he wants he cannot get, and will not get, with Outlook.

I think enough people (including yourself) have now said this, in no uncertain terms, that it's really not something that can be argued.

The phrase, "Give it up, already!!," with regard to that wish comes immediately to mind.

To think is to differ.
      ~ Clarence Darrow