From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 3:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Making the name checkbox in Outlook 2016 the default

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 04:43 PM, CathyAnne Murtha wrote:

In the Address Book options, make sure the "Start with Contacts folder" radio button is selected. Address Book options are in the Tools menu.

-
Whether the Start with Global Address List or Start with Contacts Folder is chosen is independent of whether the radio button for Name Only or More Columns sticks as my choice between runs of Outlook.  I agree that Start with Contracts Folder is the best option for anyone using Outlook where they're not on an Exchange Server that actually has a Global Address List.

To think is to differ.
      ~ Clarence Darrow