moderated Re: question about importing with Gmail

Madison Martin

Hi Brian,

I checked out that link and it doesn’t say that it works with Office 365 which is what I’m using. Any other suggestions for such programs?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: March 17, 2021 4:34 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: question about importing with Gmail

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 05:27 PM, Madison Martin wrote:

If I do this, will they also show up when I go to contacts from my gmail account in Outlook?

-
No.  If you want contacts synchronized between Gmail and the Outlook Address Book you should not even import them in the first place.  Get a contact synchronization program (which you do need since you're not using webmail, and Outlook doesn't directly sync with Gmail) like Go Contact Sync Mod.

To think is to differ.
      ~ Clarence Darrow