moderated Re: question about importing with Gmail

CathyAnne Murtha

You can already use your Outlook contacts if you’ve added Gmail to Outlook. Just use the Address Book while in your Gmail account and the Outlook Contacts are available.

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute, LLC

cathy@...