moderated Re: question about importing with gmail

Madison Martin

I want to import them from my other Outlook account. I’m doing it on the same computer using the gmail website, but I know what I do on there effects/changes my account within Outlook. I’m doing it within settings after I log into my gmail account on the web. My contacts are in Contacts within Outlook.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: March 17, 2021 1:57 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: question about importing with gmail

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 02:36 PM, Madison Martin wrote:

So there’s no way for me to just ask gmail to just import my contacts?

-
Since they are completely separate from e-mail messages, yes, there is.

I do not know where/when you are attempting to do this import, which clouds the issue.  Also, where you're importing them from.

Additional details are needed.

To think is to differ.
      ~ Clarence Darrow