moderated Re: adding Outlook contacts

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 02:28 PM, John Covici wrote:
I don't think so, this is a separate list as far as I know.
-
That would be correct.  While a contact will be included in the recently used autocomplete list if you've recently used them (or even not so recently) there is no automatic creation of a Contact from an e-mail address entered in the To/CC/BCC fields under the typical default setup.  There may be a way to have Outlook prompt you as to whether you might want to create one for a new, unknown address, but if so, I don't know how to turn that on.

To think is to differ.
      ~ Clarence Darrow