moderated Re: adding Outlook contacts

John Covici

I don't think so, this is a separate list as far as I know.

On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 12:36:40 -0400,
Mario wrote:

so, if he types the address, will that create a second entry in
the contacts? because that entry for the person already exists.

-------- Original Message --------
From: John Covici [mailto:covici@ccs.covici.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 11:56 AM
Subject: adding Outlook contacts
If he types a couple of more letters does that help? The first time
he has to type the complete email address to get it into that list.

On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 10:51:01 -0400,
Mario wrote:

I am thinking there is some setting that would allow him to do
that, that might have been somehow been disabled because all he
gets is a ding sound when he attempts to type CF, as he mentioned
in his example. so, still would appreciate a suggestion or better
yet, the solution.

From: Mario [mailto:mrb620@hotmail.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 11:54 AM
a friend of mine is using Outlook 2016 with JAWS 2021 on Windows 10, and
wants to know the keystrokes for adding a new contact to his list, and
"also putting a short cut key for the name I am adding".

I don't know what he is talking about in reference to his latter
request. nor do I know the answer to his former request since I don't
use Outlook. would someone please help.

.

How do
you spend it?