From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2021 10:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: adding Outlook contacts

Where are those addresses stored? When Outlook adds an address for me, I can't find it in contacts.
At 10:11 AM 3/17/2021, you wrote:
John,     You are entirely correct that Outlook and most email
clients will "remember"
anyone you've either received and email from or sent an email to as far
as presenting potential addressees as you type in addition to those you
may have stored as contacts.     I only store contacts for
people I know I will likely need to contact via some means other than
email or if it's someone I contact so seldom that I may not recognize
their email address and need to look that up via a contact.--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 20H2, Build 19042 Â

To think is to differ.   ~ Clarence Darrow