moderated Re: adding Outlook contacts

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 11:20 AM, Mario wrote:
he simply wants to type the first and last name initials of that person.
-
And I'll repeat:  He can't, and he should get exactly what he's getting.  It's been this way for as long as I can remember.  I gave a detailed explanation of how the system actually works.

I have no idea why he believes you can (or could, I've used Outlook at various points in time since the mid-1980s) do this.  You enter the characters of the person's name or e-mail address, never their first and last initials.

To think is to differ.
      ~ Clarence Darrow