moderated Re: adding Outlook contacts

Mario

Bill, that's not when he gets the ding. he gets it when he attempts to start a new email to someone who is already in the contacts, and instead of typing the recipient's address, he simply wants to type the first and last name initials of that person.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Bill White [mailto:billwhite92701@att.net]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Wednesday, March 17, 2021, 11:02 AM
Subject: adding Outlook contacts
Hi, Mario. He must type SHIFT plus CONTROL plus C, not just C. Just typing C gives me a ding also.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net

From: John Covici [mailto:covici@ccs.covici.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 2:58 PM
If you just add the contact and send an Email, after that you will be
able to type the first couple of letters, etc. I am not sure you even
have to make the person a contact to do this.

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 14:48:48 -0400,
Mario wrote:

regarding , this is what he told me he wants to do:

"I put the email address in the list.
now I am going to send them a email but I don't want to spell the hole name.
I can just put the first to letters of the name or what numbers or letters.
I do this with chris, I am sending her a email. all I punch in cf
(her first and last name initials) and her
email comes up and I do this with a lot of people that I email a lot
I hope that makes sense."

the verbage between the parentheses is my comment because I know
who the Chris he mentioned is. I don't know how what he is asking
can be accomplished. anyone have a clue?