moderated Re: adding Outlook contacts

John,

         You are entirely correct that Outlook and most email clients will "remember" anyone you've either received and email from or sent an email to as far as presenting potential addressees as you type in addition to those you may have stored as contacts.

          I only store contacts for people I know I will likely need to contact via some means other than email or if it's someone I contact so seldom that I may not recognize their email address and need to look that up via a contact.

To think is to differ.
      ~ Clarence Darrow