Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2021 5:21 PM
Subject: Re: orc apps

K-NFB Reader for Windows is reliable.  While not as flexible in terms of different ways to scan I find the K-NFB reader very good and a lot more updated than OpenBook.

Openbook has not been updated in years and I suspect that Freedom will abandon the product as JAWS and other apps, Seeing AI, continue to do well with scanning and OCR.

Dan