From: Mario [mailto:mrb620@hotmail.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 11:54 AM
Subject: adding Outlook contacts
a friend of mine is using Outlook 2016 with JAWS 2021 on Windows 10, and
wants to know the keystrokes for adding a new contact  to his list, and
"also putting a short cut key for the name I am adding".

I don't know what he is talking about in reference to his latter
request. nor do I know the answer to his former request since I don't
use Outlook. would someone please help.

.