moderated JAWS and reading/responding to comments in Word

Cynthia Bruce

Hi All,

I am running the most current version of JAWS 2021, and I think my version of word is current and up to date. I use comments in word a lot so I can provide feedback to students and respond to comments provided by my faculty colleagues. I can access the comments in a list by pressing the windows key + ;. I can also read them in the revisions pane and by pulling up a list using alt shift ;. However, if I come to a comment in the document while reading, I can’t read what is in the comment, and I can’t reply or edit. I have searched for solutions and followed all the steps from MS word help, but I can’t sort out what is going on.

Any thoughts?

Many thanks,

Cynthia