moderated Re: Zoom phone

John Covici

Hartgen's zoom scripts mention some shortcuts for zoom phone, so I
guess it needs some scripting help to make it better.

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 20:50:25 -0400,
HH. Smith Jr. wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
Hi Fellow Listerrs,

Ever since I created a Zoom account, I have been getting periodical emails
of what "What's new." I usually just delete them; however, the last email
talked about "Zoomphone." I called enquiring about its accessibleness to
JAWS, but no answer yet. Has anyone had any experience with it and is it
accessible?

Thx

How do
you spend it?