moderated Re: Navigating canvas with Jaws

Jasmine Kotsay

Canvas will not be much of a learning curve. Are use it with both Google Chrome and Microsoft edge, and have not had any issues with either one. If you need more assistance, feel free to email me off list.

On Mar 14, 2021, at 7:01 PM, michaelpbaity@... wrote:

Hello,

I have never used Canvas and am preparing to take an online class that will be using this platform. I would appreciate any additional information that would accelerate my learning curve as I prepare to tackle this challenge. I am using a Windows 10 computer with JAWS 2021 Screen reader. I primarily use Chrome Browser but will start to play with Firefox if compatibility is an issue. Thanks, Michael Baity