From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of kevin meyers
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2021 09:09 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws 2021 keeps crashing

Hello, I’m using the most recent versions of Jaws2021, Office2016 and windows10. I had problems for a week when using Outlook2016. I did a update and repair on office2016. That took care of the Outlook problem. Days later I now have a problem when flipping from a web site and Ms word. If I move to quickly between the web site and MS word Jaws will crash. Has anyone encountered this problem? Any thoughts of something I can do to correct the problem? Thanks, Kevin

AVG logo

www.avg.com