From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2021 19:11
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: going into the bios

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me, is it possible for a totally blind person to access the
bios on a computer? If so, how do I do this? My laptop's keyboard got
replaced today (the down arrow key broke) and somehow my function keys got
inabled when they'd previously been disabled. I know we could just take it
back and have them disable them, but they're closed until Monday and I'd
like it fixed ASAP. My laptop is a Lenovo Thinkbook 13. I'm running the
latest Jaws and Windows 10.
Thanks for any help,
Madison