From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James Benstead
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2021 10:16 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Resources for accessing PDFs with JAWS

Are there any good tutorials or resources covering how JAWS can be used to access PDFs, and how PDFs can be manipulated to work better with JAWS? I know how to read through a well put together PDF, and I know how to OCR and Autotag a PDF in Acrobat Pro, but I'm still having problems dealing with a lot of PDFs I encounter day to day.

--

Too brief? Here's why! http://emailcharter.org