This is important if you want to send some data to the web and don't want others to read them.

I think Freedom Scientific combined the announcement of the secure state to forms mode because if there's a form you might send the data in the web. Therefore it's good to know. Unluckily there's no announcement if you use the sound and this is the reason I changed this and added the script so you can get this information by pressing a hot key.

Udo

Am 11.03.2021 um 15:26 schrieb Mario <mrb620@hotmail.com>:

what is the significance of when forms mode is in secure state?
never heard of it before.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Udo Egner-Walter via groups.io [mailto:udo.egnerwalter=icloud.com@groups.io]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Thursday, March 11, 2021, 12:35 AM
Subject: Am I in forms mode?
Hi all,

in a private message I got asked to include the announcement of secure
state in the forms mode script. I've done this and added a script too so
you can asign a hot key to it and use it even if you prefer to use sound
feedback on forms mode.

Here are the link, use my scripts to your own risk:

https://e.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZ07GkZVsqPT2tA9Y4eQ89ykgWrwRt2O09k
<https://e.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=kZ07GkZVsqPT2tA9Y4eQ89ykgWrwRt2O09k>

Have fun
Udo