moderated Re: Shairing Dictionary files

Mario

after a new version of JAWS has been installed, there are numerous entries for 6 languages other than English that are preinstalled and ready for use. not having counted them, I'd imagine that these entries are inclusive of the 2000 limit. so, it very well can be that one can reach the limit relatively quickly by adding a few hundred.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@gmail.com]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2021, 1:10 PM
Subject: Shairing Dictionary files
On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 01:04 PM, Udo Egner-Walter wrote:

Perhaps this is a reason FS won't increase the number of dictionary
entries, only a guess ...

-
Along with the fact that most users will never come close to 2000
entries in all their dictionaries combined. let alone one, if the
samples supplied to me in response to my solicitation of sample
dictionaries is any accurate indication, and I have little reason to
believe it is not.

/To think is to differ.
/      ~ Clarence Darrow