moderated Re: Shairing Dictionary files

Udo Egner-Walter

Hi Brian,

you wrote.

Along with the fact that most users will never come close to 2000 entries in all their dictionaries combined. let alone one, if the samples supplied to me in response to my solicitation of sample dictionaries is any accurate indication, and I have little reason to believe it is not.
Personally I think it's better to have the possibility to make more than 2000 entries and not use them all instead of reaching the limit and being frustrated about this. if it's possible to increase the number, why not? But as said earlier I don't know if there's a problem of JAWS dealing with such huge numbers of strings.

Udo