moderated Re: Using JAWS to create a label for a button on a web site, which has no text label

Udo Egner-Walter

Hi all,

I did my best to describe the process of making this site accessible with domain-specific scripting. You can find all files hiere:

https://e.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=VZ1w3kZ8OCf4IgIaubyeg3lYhdqDQe2o5Bk

The folder contains these files.

ReadMe.txt:
A quick installation guide if you want to use the scripts only.

www.moodyradio.org.jkm
The key map file with the hot keys. I used:
Alt+I, Infos for domain-specific scripting
Shift+Alt+RightArrow, louder volume
Shift+Alt+S, Player Pause
Shift+Alt+P, Player Play
Shift+Alt+LeftArrow, less volume

www.moodyradio.org.jsb
The binary script file for JAWS 2021. If this won't run, you can compile the source code again as described in ReadMe.txt.

www.moodyradio.org.jss
The script source file I used.

www.moodyradio.org.txt
Instructions how to make domain-specific scripts with www.moodyradio.org as example.

Use the scripts and instructions at your own risk.

Please let me know if something is missing or wrong.

Happy scripting
Udo

Am 09.03.2021 um 22:55 schrieb Marty Hutchings <mhutchings152730@...>:

Yes, the scripts would be nice.  Thanks.

Love in Christ
Marty